Sunday, December 7, 2008

i saw dead people

i saw two dead men sprawled on the street in sucat interchange last friday night. i just couldn't get the image out of my head. it was freaky and scary at the same time as there were a lot of policemen with big guns guarding the scene. we almost saw the other 14 along sucat service road but we were wise enough to turn back as traffic was not moving. (on second thought, it was also unwise as that was the time when we saw those dead men) *shivers*

read news here.

----

in other news, i almost did not want to post this here but what the heck:

my head is about to explode. as of now, and three days back, i'm experiencing my worst toothache. there are no cavities to pinpoint exactly where it aches. but man, it throbs and it radiates throughout half of my head. i'm literally awakened in the middle of the night because of the pain. i haven't had a decent sleep for two nights now. i was actually on the verge of rushing myself to makati med last night because of the pain if only the fear of paying huge amounts of money didn't stop me. just to give you an idea, yesterday i downed 7 advils and 2 ponstans just to make it bearable. i was so high on painkillers, my eyes feel like popping anytime soon.
tomorrow morning, i'll be visiting the dentist yet again. hopefully it wouldn't cost me as much as it did before. remember this? right, "THAT."

wish me luck.

ciao!

No comments: