Monday, August 11, 2008

battle of who could care less

i know i posted ben folds five before. but for reasons unknown to me, it's just today that downloaded ALL their songs. at wala na yatang tatalo pa sa pagka-emo ng mga kanta nila. kahit upbeat, umi-emo ang level ng lyrics nila. heniway, aside from my favorite evaporated, listen to this! astig lang!

Do you not hear me anymore
I know its not your thing
-- To care
I know its cool to be so bored
But it sucks me in when you're aloof
It sucks me in, it sucks it works
I guess its cool to be alone

Will you never rest
Fighting the battle of who
Could care less
Every day you wake up late
Sometimes I wish I was
That way




see, i told you they're great!

in other news, since today is a monday, i once again appointed myself as the aliping namamahay for the whole day. my lower back and my legs are killing me right now. i was on an ironing-happy self again and i ironed out all the clothes i can lay my hands on. ayan, ang sakit tuloy. plus, hinabol ko pa yung laba ko na naiwan last week because of the weather. if there's one thing i don't like about rainy days ('coz i LURV rainy days), it's the fact that i can't hang my clothes out in the sun to dry. boooh.

'yun lang poH. hanggang d2 nlng poH ang ME. sana POH nagenjoy ang U para MXEA.
tahngenahngshiyeht. (bigkasin ng parang am-boy)

ciao!

No comments: