Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i'm freaking out

i think i'm going crazy. i swear.

just a few minutes ago, i just came out of the bath. my routine after taking a shower is to sit down in front of the big mirror i have in my room and just dry myself in front of the fan. at this point, i usually check my face out in the mirror and see how good looking i am (i think it's the sign of me being crazy). suddenly, for no apparent reason, i. just. could. not. stop. laughing. jeeezeee!!

it's not just the laugh one makes when one realized one has done something stupid. it's the kind of laugh that you almost cannot control. i reached the point that i was laughing so hard and my stomach is hurting and that i was on the floor.

my friends, this is serious. i think i'm going crazy. i think i'm becoming a schizo.

=(

No comments: