Thursday, April 10, 2008

how to deal

i know i seriously need to work on my issues. but the problem is, i don't know what exactly my issue is. i know what i'm going through but i can't exactly pinpoint or tell what it is.
i had to down 3 bottles of beer just to be able to bring myself to talk to you.

sabi sa class ko, know what the problem is, then focus on the possible solutions. eh yun nga yun eh. ano ba talaga kasi? kung ganon lang kadali yun eh di sana wala nang ganito ganito.
i had to smoke 5 sticks of cigarettes just to convince myself that nothing would go wrong.

ang nakakatawa pa, alam ko ang solusyon. at isa lang ang solusyon - na hindi ko pa magagawa.
but, then again, i was wrong. i was not even able to talk to you in the first place.

sabi nga dito: oh god, what have i done...




Here I stand - sad and free
I cant cry and I cant see
What I've done
Oh, God what have I done?

No comments: