Monday, May 8, 2006

being phoenix

being phoenix

my gulay it's been long i know. i've been so busy with work. well, not really busy. it's just that i'm hardly ever finding time for myself. i'm guilty of missing those emo moments i usually have when i have lots of time with myself hehe.

so anyway, i'm finally done with my client's specifics training. and i think i know what to do already. i think. whatever. tomorrow we'll find out.

in other news, i got accepted for a management trainee position in rustans. i don't know if i'll take it. i'm already settling in the company i'm working for right now and i think i'm going to have fun there. it's just that i'm having difficulty accepting that i work there already. let's just say i'm eating my own words. haay.

in other, other news. mom's moving to chicago. *wink wink*

well anyway let's get to the point of you're being here. pictures. these are old though. been sitting at my desktop for quite some time now.

anyway enjoy.

we went to a spanish restaurant (i forgot the name) and i ate this.

my server hehe.

st. paul university the next morning for nikko's family day.

gotcha! caught this kid peeing in the bushes right after a game. l-0-l!

phoebe right after "the talk" of her staying there. for. ever. lol!

dumaguete cathedral


mom and jamie

flower vendors. love em.

ciao!