Saturday, May 13, 2006

a surprising surprise

a surprising surprise

after work yesterday, my officemates and i had a coupla beers over billiards and some really manly stories. got home around 9 in the morning and tried to sleep.
almost three hours of restlessly rolling and changing positions on the bed, someone rang the doorbell. and you guys know how my doorbell sounds - its this really irritating kind of sound. more like a buzzer. yes, a buzzer. i thought yuri was drunk and was too lazy to get his keys inside his bag so i tried hard to close my eyes again. five more successions of buzzes and i hid my head under the pillows. honeybunch was already barking loudly. then five successions turned to ten.

i had to get up.

i was ready to bop yuri on his head when i open the door. being groggy and all, i opened the door. outside stood macky.
macky: "may friend akong dala"
i didn't know if i should still continue my big plan of brain smashing.
macky: (pointing to the direction unseen to me) "come!"
then i saw rr.

dammit!

although i'm aware that he's been gone for quite a number of months already, i still feel like he is just here. during that moment, that is.

me: "hi....."

then i continued my way up leaning left and right. damn i was so sleepy. my head hurt. my eyes burnt. they were all telling stories and i was only lucid after quite a few minutes. well, right after rr handed me his pasalubong of.... what else? flip-flops! it's a barkada thing. (enp, remember the time when we first bought our barkada flip-flops in human?! lol) ok now i'm stopping this. hehe.

ciao!