Sunday, April 23, 2006

this freaking thing called my body

this freaking thing called my body

i hate my body clock right now. it operates in a completely fucked up manner.
just when i thought that everything's gonna be fine now since my work shift begins from 10pm to 6am, my freakin body would now go to bed as early as 12am. so i have no idea how i am going to stay awake until 6am.

anyway, this account is killing me. it's like im back to school again with all those things to memorize like international and US domestic flight codes and not to mention different tools and platforms for reservations, documentations, legal notices, ticketing, hotel booking, car reservations, the list can go on.

i'm not complaining though. i'm trying to learn as much as i can because as i said, i don't think being in this industry is for me. until then, i'll keep you updated.

ciao!