Sunday, April 9, 2006

update

update

just for the sake of updating my blog, i'll tell you about my week.

i started working. yeah. the atmosphere is nothing new to me because it's like going to school everyday. only, you're there sitting 8 hours a day. my only consolation is that i'm getting paid for it.

first day, i was pretty much a loner. i don't know if it was an experiment on my part or it's just me. because i remember during my freshman days in college, i would never be the one to say hi on the corridors or just make a conversation out of thin air. fyi, my friends now thought of me as a snob before.

second day, i made friends. at last i can eat and talk and take a yosi with everytime.

third day. boring day. everything was a blur. so is the fourth and the fifth day. but we had a test and i aced it. wewewewe. we drank but i have to leave early. around 1:30 in the morning.

nothing more. go away.

ciao!