Saturday, April 22, 2006

no more drama

no more drama please

i hate it when people you just met suddenly becomes the biggest drama queen. i have been through so much the past year already and that's the last thing i need. so miss drama queen, back off right now or i'll backhand your pathetic slash fuck face!

on lighter news...
last night was the funnest time i ever had since my dumaguete escape. we had 4h mems! woohoo! tootsie was there (she should be, it's on her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) mene, michi, moler, rg, thessa, and roman were also there. 'twas nice meeting people again from high school after a long, long, long, long time. hehe.
my throat hurt because of too much laughter and talking (special mention si michi and mene). i felt a little sick but hell, they made it fun so everything was uber... well, fun! i hope we could do it again. sino ba sunod na may birthday?! better ready yourself because we'll be drinking again and the next time will be on YOU! haha!

in another news...
maybe it's the many sleepless nights and i being sickly that i forgot to get my change from a fastfood yesterday. i gave 1k and my bill is only 104. god, please let me get it back. no i don't have the receipt because they didn't give me one. my receipt and change should be given at the same time. and if they do, i should have it because i always keep receipts in my wallet. but i don't have it in my wallet. along with the money. haaaaaaay..........

ciao!