Wednesday, November 16, 2005

she

she

i don't know how she does it. i don't know why she does it. but whatever she's doing, she's always been the best for me. she knows the inner workings of my mind. she knows all the yearnings of my heart. she knows me inside out.
i don't know what's the deal with her being able to know everything about me despite the distance. and i don't know why for even a slightest knowledge, i know what she's going through.
they say that our navels are so connected to each other that no matter how greek i speak, she still understands. my writings are hieroglyphics but she can almost always decipher what each lines, slants, and curves mean, no matter how hazy it is for me, she has the eye of an eagle - always seeing things ever so clearly.
the distance may separate us; the barriers of the deepest, largest, and most expansive ocean, but our hearts feels like separated parts.

i don't know why i'm writing this, but just when i got out of the shower and thought about things, i realize i have the best mother.

i can still keep secrets from her, but in the end, she always knows. how do you do it? why do you do it?

sigh...

i love you mommy!