Monday, November 14, 2005

ngarag

ngarag

ngarag. perfect word for the week. it's too damn stressful. thanks to my one-time-big-time thesis. haay. i must not complalin because i've been wishing for something to do for the past weeks.

note to self: be careful what i wish for. might come true 10 times.

=====================

anyway, rr left for the US last week. i haven't been posting here because i don't have internet. i just made this post on my notepad so that if ever a "miracle connection" takes place, i can at least update my blog. i just hope rr's ok there. AND not really fattening himself up too much. haha. i miss him. we all do.

hey r, if ever you're reading this, enjoy your life there! don't worry about the things you left here, it's gonna be fine. at least for me. and i'm happy that you left on a very happy note ;) (clue: TMHG) bwahahahaha. my god, i will never forget my uber tense moments in your house on your last night here. tama ba namang awayin MO si yuri? haha. di naman. di natin siya inaway no. hehe.

=========================

and o. i gotta hate those augustinians in the US. they are always the first to know. dang. have i been to enclosed in my shell that the latest chismis goes to pres' ears first, who by the way lives millions and millions of miles away from me (ngeee.... nasa moon na siya nun eh.) than mine? unfair. hehe. so, ladies and gentlemen of the CSA republic. feast your eyes on this. so unfair hehe.


facade. click.interior. click.

be envious. be VERY envious.

ciao!