Saturday, September 3, 2005

i need something

i need something

i've been meaning to write for the longest time now. it's obvious that my posts here are more of a journal than an outlet for my creative writing juices.

my life has gone pfft in one week. no drama. no excitement. no hassles. no worries. it just makes me crazy doing nothing and worrying about nothing. not that i want all the drama i can possibly get. beneath all that, my mind is going haywire already in thinking that this is the calm before the storm. will it be? i hope not.

so. i've been trying very hard to write a letter to the elements. and maybe this week i'll make it through.


=========================

i've just found out, after going through everything on my blog, that my archives are not working! dang! i changed URL and those that were posted in my last URL (spicy-chicken-legs) would not open!! only those posts that were posted under the current URL are working. anyhoo, i'll see if i can fix that. i think i need to republish everything under this URL. omg. that's one and a half years of posts of rants, raves, poems, stories. that would take me forever! then again, i'm a bummer for two weeks. what else do i have to do?


=========================

and o, macy slept here last night. she slept here, too, last week for three straight days! and rr went here today, too! what have we got to do? they are still here and i'm thinking of going to my uncle's pub again for some beer and a night of videoke-ing. that sounded weird! hehe. videoke-ing.. hahahahahaha!

random pics

who let the monkey out?! woot!


me and my mane.. (not to mention the very wide forehead)

one more thing. if you wanna laugh your ass off go to this site.

-->[]<-- click this!

ciao!