Tuesday, September 6, 2005

snippets

snippets

hindi ko siya pinansin nung una. but this morning, my left elbow was really throbbing in pain. it went away during the rest of the day but when i make a certain posture, it just hurts! i can't reach my back with my hand. what used to be such an easy task of drying myself after bathing is now a pain in the ass!

i need a chiropractor! and i need a 3-hour whole body massage...

===================

i went to school a while ago to pay my tuition for the last term. CAP, like my elbow, has been a pain in the ass for a number of months now. they still hadn't given me the check yet. so armed with three hundred US dollar bills, i went to school. i was scared of handling that amount. good thing jd picked me up on his way to school. problem is, i was supposed to sell my dollar when the bank would not accept it. i didn't know that i need to have an account to have my dollars sold. hello, it was the first time i went to a bank to sell my dollars. i usually go to the black market before. and i was supposed to the other day, but it was already 6pm when i remembered that i have to sell it for me to pay the (soaring) tuition.
anyway, i was in school, not knowing what to do with my dollars. i texted my friend, jen, to ask where i can sell it and she replied "sa harrison!"
again, scared to bring my dollars with me while walking to harrison (bear with the paranoia, it's manila for crying out loud!), i placed it inside my brief along with my 6K peso bills. hahahhahaha! i could only imagine the look on the face of the cashier if she knew where i kept it! lol...
so i was there, exchanged it, went back on a taxi. funny because the sidecars would charge 30 bucks for the distance from my school to harrison and a taxi ride only cost me 32.50! i was spared from the heat, pollution, and a near-death-experience. aannnd! with aircon! hahahaha!
i gave the taxi driver 105 pesos. he gave me 65.00. i demanded 70.00! hello! i am a struggling student who hasn't paid the tuition that was due way before last month! so sorry.

===================

o well, so it's raining tonight. it's kinda frustrating because i did my laundry, using my hands fyi, and when i got out to hang my clothes, it's freaking raining! dang-ness.

===================

i watched a documentary on the lives of filipino artists on i-witness. it somewhat inspired me to paint and draw again. a passion that i have sacrificed for quite a long time now.
i have a friend who will have a one-man show early next year. i'm envious of her. i want to have my one-man show, too! hell, if i can't star in my own play, at least let me have my own freaking one-man show! hahahaha.. well at least while watching it, i drew this.


nang naisipang magpinta ni anna

ciao!