Monday, August 29, 2005

boring update

boring update

so. like i posted before, i have nothing to do now but to wait for things to happen. not really. i've been paranoid actually. i've been browsing for job postings online just in case. i've submitted three resumes online already and two has already called.

lady on the phone: hi sir, this is _____, from ________. i called to
ask if you are still interested in applying for a job here in ________.
me: oh, yes. but..
lady: are you still interested sir?
me: well, that's it actually. i am still thinking about it. i still have an
OJT, you know.
lady: oh, that's unfortunate, sir. so for now you're declining?
me: well, yes... for now.
lady: well thank you for your time sir. we'll keep in touch sir.
me: sure! thanks too!

that's how those two phone calls progressed. them offering me something and i declining. i don't know why i actually submitted my resumes on those companies actually. yeah, maybe i'm being a paranoid.

anyway, life has been boring. i hate to say this but i miss school already. darn. i'm actually aiming to be a dean's lister this term. just this term. my very last academic term. last chance. argh.

ack. this is pure nonsense already. i just decided now that i have to update this thing. o well.

and o, nikki, for unknown reason texted me last night and we talked on the phone again till almost 5 am.

ciao!