Friday, August 26, 2005

finally its over

finally... it's overrr!

so, yeah, finally, it's over! woohoo! the last of my academic term and the start of my on the job training. whew. i always say that i never thought of going this far. but now i'm here.

so anyway, what's up.

last week was my hell week. after doing my thesis for national development, i did my thesis for international marketing, service marketing, public relations in marketing and a business plan for san miguel. i don't count my oral history paper for my phil. history class because it's too easy to be called a thesis. hehe.

anyway, after almost two weeks of sleepless nights (5am or none at all), i can finally sleep the day away tomorrow. yay.

i just came home from my uncle's pub. my friends, elisa and macy, came with me to drink some booze and sing some songs. quite fun actually.

erm what else... i'm sleepy. and it's just 2:30 in the morning. hurray for me! hehe..

next week is another round of job hunting. please lang, wag niyo na kami pahirapan, mahirap ang mag commute at sumagot sa pare-parehong mga tanong!

hehe ciao!