Thursday, July 8, 2010

random

so, last night, my pc finally broke. i almost killed myself. but it's done a great and noble job of keeping me sane and occupied for the last 8 years. yeah, that's purrty old for a pc.

+++

it's my boss's first day last monday =/ i dunno what to feel exactly. i just feel... restrained.

+++

globe tech support is really useless. i talked to two tech reps again and both of them were just too giddy to get me off the phone to save their fucking AHT's. it's so freakin easy for them to say we-can-no-longer-do-anything-about-it-so-we'll-send-a-technician-instead.
and when you ask them when the standard reply is we-don't-have-a-time-frame-just-wait-for-our-call.
and when i tell them that no one has ever contacted me they'd go i'd-be-on-top-of-this-sir-i'll-file-this-(really stoooopid)-report-and-follow-this-up-personally.

MY ASS!

the second one, i literally had to DIRECT him on how to help me. i was the one with suggestions (being the one who always HAVE TO call them for technical problems) and i managed to solve my own fuckin problem without their help. or their home service technicians. dumb fucks.

+++

i'm welcoming the change sa work. dapat nang magpayaman. kung yayaman man ako dito.

+++

gusto ko pa, pero pagod na ko. i don't think i CAN anymore.

No comments: