Monday, February 9, 2009

randomness



napapansin ko lang ha, ang kintab na niya ha. 'wag muna lord, 22 pa lang ako! (wag ka nang komontra please lang!!).
tin was kind enough to creatively crop my dark circles with the office cube divider. she just forgot to place a light diffuser on our flourescent bulbs. yeah, that's how detailed we are when we take our pictures in the office.



i was just supposed to get ice cream when THAT BROWN THING greeted me when i opened the freezer. for a moment i was thinking of possible culprits which had the audacity to leave its "surprise" inside my freezer. then i saw that red canister on the right. nestle pops pala... kala ko tae.



before we started working this year, tin, lloyd, and i went to my house to drink and make nachos. well, the nachos started with us wanting just salsa with it. then i have cheese pa pala so we grated cheese. then i made the (now famous) mayosabi dip (naks!). then i remembered i still have mushrooms, so tin made garlic mushrooms. but we forgot i don't have LPG yet so we settled for the electric griller/plate. lloyd (who had monosodium glutamate aka umami conveniently built-in inside his mouth), was kind enough to eat it. and i quote, while dipping the nachos: "ang sarap niya!!"



during a break from last year's annual planning session, my boss obliged to be my bolang kristal. i borrowed mai's pashmina dash-cum-slash (really big) scarf. of course, we just have to take a pic. duh!



most recent: EFFIN' RATS!!!!!! remember this?? now they did this!!! i used to have one really long-wired mic. it came with the webcam i bought eons ago. it was just recently that i used this mic because my other headset kinda gave up on me. i was supposed to record a song in my head (a usual past time when i'm bored, not that it's any good thank you very much).
when i picked the head of the microphone (see illustration, labeled 6) i thought i picked up the wrong thing. but no!!! as soon as i found pieces of the wire on the floor, my eyes went straight to the socket at the back of the CPU (see illustration, labeled 5) and that's all i found! my once SINGULAR microphone became a 6-piece whatever's-left-of-the-mic. FOCKEN RATS.
it doesn't end there. having found out that the rats had a feast on the wires of my mic, i think it also follows that I HAVE RATS IN THE "COMPUTER ROOM!" and when i say rats, i don't mean the "regular mouse" i usually see running around the house. i mean rats as in RATS THE SIZE OF CATS! ponyeta.

speaking of rats, read this: Was it a rat I saw?
and this: Rats live on no evil star

now read them backwards. cool eh? palindromes, that's what they're called. now you know.

now, shoo!

ciao!

No comments: