Friday, February 20, 2009

notes

every so often, i just jot things that run through my mind. and more often than not, i write things that are way too emo (especially when i read it now). i'll just be posting a few.
here's one, written may 2, 2008.

i say "i'm a bit depressed today" because i can no longer feel sad and lonely. the frequency and, should i say, the quality of my feelings can no longer be contained in those words.
this was may 23, 2008.
libo kung bibilangin
ang mga nabuo kong salita
sa walang hanggang espasyo
na inialay ko sa iyo.
at sa huli pala'y
kailangan lang ay dal'wa -
____ ____.
this one was right after my birthday, october 28, 2008.
i've never seen a face so sad
funny thing is, i always liked looking in the mirror
here's a note i wrote last november 22, 2008.
everything revolves around me because i have to take care of myself.
because if in the process of what were doing right now hurts me, then there would be no one to blame but myself. i have never accused people of affecting me because i always believe that people only hurt themselves -- i only hurt me.
and another one last december 29, 2008.
everything that there is is because of you. and if that's all that there is, that's enough.
this, the most recent, february 13, 2009. this is just part of the poem.
... I stopped and hesisated
I turned around and I was foiled!

finally, our senses coalesce
our gazes finally meet

i drown ...

haha these are funny, no?

ciao!

No comments: