Sunday, January 25, 2009

cuteness

just this week when i got home from the office, i saw my inaanak, raf, outside with nanay, my lola. i normally would just kiss child-relatives and play with them a few minutes before going up my apartment. while playing with raf, nanay jokingly told me to play "yayo" for a while because she's going somewhere. the yaya was also there so i told the yaya that i'll bring raf up and cut his hair. i also told nanay that i'd be doing a mohawk on raf. she laughed.

but i was serious.

so i propped raf on the table on my terrace and began shaving his head. i instinctively put the clipper to "0." it never occured to me that the cut is too close until i started on raf's head. i had no choice but to continue and this is what happened.

warning: cuteness overload!

raf with my cousin gerald
(yes, the boy on the right is raf's uncle!!)

so after that i was PERSONALLY satisfied. since i couldn't do it for myself, i did it to my nephew slash godchild. i was happy!


... until i remembered nanay.

i swear i felt so uneasy because i thought nanay would freak out and give me a severe tongue lashing when she sees raf. fortunately for my selfish arse, nanay was just cool about it the next day.
she goes: "papagupitan ko na si kolokoy!"
me: "nanay, 'wag muna! ang cute kaya!"
nanay: "eh bakit kaya hindi mo sa ulo mo gawin yan?!"
me: "eh bawal kaya sa trabaho!"
she looked at me with her brows raised and then i smiled at her. hehehehe.

anyway, that's all for now.

ciao!

No comments: