Tuesday, April 1, 2008

these dreams


... go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away

for three days straight now, i've been dreaming about the sea, the ocean, the beach, the waves, the water. it's bugging me. why is it all the same for three consecutive nights?
so, for the sake of immortalizing my dream, i'll write about it.


the first dream, i was inside my house and someone was taking a shower. i know because i can hear the splashes of water against the bathroom tiles. i also saw luggages beside the stairs - as if someone has come back. i was so excited and ran to the bathroom door still listening to the water splashes. i walked to the living and found two of my friends there. i remember asking them who came and who was using the bathroom. they gave a number of names and i know they were kidding. finally, on the verge tears, i asked them again who it was. and they both said, "nako, si ____ nga!!"
(note: i never heard the name in my dream)


the second one, i remember, i was swimming in cold waters. my body was submerged in this dark but clear waters (i can see my feet) and a woman was massaging my back. from what i remember, i didn't like to be touched at that time and i just wanna stay there where i am - submerged in water from the neck down. i didn't see anything that would suggest i was wading in a pool,
but i was aware (at least in my dream) that i was 'swimming' in the sea. while i was swimming away from the woman who was massaging my back, i was also looking for something/someone and i know that i must find that something/someone in church. and for some reason, i got out of the water as if i was on the beach - the waters were gradually subsiding and there i can feel sand on my feet.
the next thing i knew was that i was inside the church/cathedral already looking for someone. details to this dreams are so many (railroads, more cathedral, running, discovering that i was naked) that i can't even put what happened to words. like, here.

the third one, i was in my room. and then when i got out of the door, i saw the beach, well not actually a beach, but boulders being crashed by strong waves. the thing i remember is that the waves were so strong it was turning into foam while crashing into this big boulder. i can hear it very loudly. and while my room was just adjacent to the other room in the house, i turned to the other room and found water in it. it looked like a beach but instead of sand, it was my floor. and the weird thing was, the wood of my floor is reacting to the water in such a way that it looked like sand. you know, when there is something on the sand and the waves on the beach would hit it, the sand where the thing is sitting on leaves a mark. that's how my floor looks like and it was the hangers all over the floor leaving a mark. and that's as far as i remember them.

...


we have this book of dreams that my aunt gave us. she gave it to us because the book annoys her. according to my aunt, all she wanted to know were amusing interpretations of her dreams and it bothers her because the book was a bit too specific and "true." so for years now, i've been consulting this book of dreams and true enough, they were often, if not all, true. and if my dream would be something prophetic, it often happens according to the book.
so anyway, i consulted the book: dreaming about water, sea, oceans, beaches, waves, etc., denotes something about being emotional and sexual... wha!
and the interpretations are cohesive - some important decision is going to be made and my emotions will play a big part in it.



i'm skehwd... brrr...

No comments: