Thursday, April 3, 2008

so ikaw pala ang tubig!

pffft.

i know what the water in my dreams is.

kanina, while coco discussed some things with me, bigla akong napatigil, then i said "ahhhhh, so YOU'RE my water!"

o diba, ang gulat lang ni coco sa sinabi ko.

"err, huh?!"

ako: "wala..."

apparently, with the things that i was asked/have to do, i have to make a lot of (big) decisions. and frankly, it's all kinda new to me. so goodluck nalang sa buhay ko.

and no it's not a promotion (i don't even think i'd want that lol), it's just more work. boo. but yay for the confidence. woooot!

in other news, funny things happened this week. one is... basta it's too long a story but to cut it short, i sent a scary-looking (take note, scary looking lang) picture to all my email recipients. it's the type of picture you get often as spam in your outlook, mga weird, panakot kunyari stuff. so anyway, my tita dolly, tita guing guing, and mommy are all included in that group. at ngayon ko lang narealize, magkakapatid sila LOL LOL LOL!

the next day after sending the email, my tita dolly replied
LINTIAN! natakot ako sa picture hahaha!
so i replied, saying na the last intention i had was to scare people. it's just me sending random emails that i get. so there.

later that day, it was my tita guing naman. "walangya ka anak, natakot ako."
and my reply was the same. and after a few email trails later she went on explaining na kaya niya tinignan ay dahil akala niya picture ko yun.
ARAY TITA GUING AH!
at mas natakot siya dahil after looking at it for a while at 3 in the morning, she realized na hindi pala ako yun. mas lalo siyang natakot. hahahaha.
i don't think i'd go to that length where i'll be posing as a dead-the-ring-kinda-girl for a good scare (which was not even intended).

but the best (among the rest, rah rah rah) is the reply i got from my mom.

she even called me.

this morning WHILE i was preparing for work.

mom: (without saying hello) bryan?! ano ba tong mga sinesend mo sakin?! para kang tanga!

and i was like, huh?! anong sinesend?

tapos she went on telling me about the picture and how it scared her (and this is the surprising/funny/peculiar part) not because of the girl but because she was thinking that i made that because i was feeling down... super LOL!

i know it's not funny on my mom's part but it really did make me laugh. kasi daw my blog is sooo (and this is her term) dark.

uhh, mother dear, i know my blog is dark (because it's black hahaha just kidding) because this is my repository for whatever i feel that i CANNOT share personally with anyone for a conversation topic. ok let's see how this goes:

officemate: hi bryan good morning! by the way, coco called and was asking for a return call
me: oh ok. by the way, because i was afraid, you slipped away...

mommy dearest, frankly i don't think that would work, won't it? hehehe..

haay so anyway. that's it for today.

and just for the record i feel anxious about A LOT OF THINGS. it's beginning to be overwhelming.., *sigh*

ciao!

No comments: