Tuesday, April 15, 2008

snippets


just yesterday, i was held up.

by my dentist. i've been thinking about it right after the procedure. i've also been thinking about it last night. and frankly, everytime i do, i would just cringe at the fact that i spent thousands and thousands of bloody pesos just for my teeth.

i'm broke to the nth degree.

so goodbye james blunt concert. goodbye (my friend, you have been the one... you have been the one foooorrr meeeee).

and yes, i've been brushing my teeth, thank you very much.

mommy call me, i need to tell you something. and call me when you're at the best of moods. haha.

____________

for a few months now, for every step i take, i take two steps back. i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me but i keep on second guessing myself. i just have a lot of things in my mind that i feel i can no longer contain. it gets tiring at times. but what can i do? for now, i believe that's the best thing i can do.

i need a therapist.

____________

i've been obssessing about something. is that included in the 7 deadly sins? i really think i'd be an excellent private investigator.

so shall i be.

sniff. sniff.


____________

yosi

yet again,
i kiss the burning fire -
so shall it bear
new life.

fiery
is the glowing red
that slowly devours
its own offspring.

its travails
seem but futile -
its intentions
still hazy.

and so shall this
kiss
end
in eternity.


ciao!

No comments: