Wednesday, April 16, 2008

american idol etcetera

mom still hasn't called.

lot's of flies a while back.

zapped 'em with my electric-mosquito-killing-tennis-racket.

all dead.

'mbunch still spills her food while playing with it. spoilt little bitch.

watched american idol after a lot of missed episodes and i realized, a lot of them have already been sent home. fortunately, these three are still here. my top 3 picks.

(i picked ramiele early this season because she's filipino and cute to boot. but she really had it coming especially with this season's talents)

watch them.



love the way his music was arranged for this performance. violins are always good. david cook's vocals in this performance were a bit too unstable for my taste though.
now, show me someone who can play violin well.



i like the way he reminds me of jason mraz. and you should know that jason mraz is one of my all-time favorite musicians. (light bulb moment: they have the same first names!)
i like jason castro's simple, laid-back kinda style. in this competition where earth-shattering vocals are always lauded, i always appreciate power and simplicity.
just one question, though: ano kaya amoy ng buhok niya?! gaah.



david archuleta has been one of my early faves. can't believe he's just 16. dammit. when you see people like him, you just ask yourself - what have i been doing to my life?!
there's just quite a lot of awkward moments with him on stage and that's my only problem. i couldn't care less if he sings ballads for the rest of eternity. he has a nice voice anyway.

oh well, i think that's it.

hey you, pick up!

No comments: