Friday, February 9, 2007

ze movie

ze movie
with subtitles and commentaries

as a movie fan (it would be the most appropriate word since i'm neither a buff or a geek) i love the two latest movies i watched.
the curse of the golden (bibe) flower and history boys.
the curse is a massive visual poetry on silver screen. you just gotta love it. and what stuns me (i have no idea if it was purely based on historical facts) is the fact that through all of the character's motives and deception, it's ironic that in the end (SPOILER ALERT!!!) only two are left, the two who started it all, the emperor and the empress. my gulay, this movie kept me on the edge of seat (partly because of the subtitles, i can't eat my burger properly)

historical boys, on the other hand, left us stupid in a good way. amidst it's intellectual exchange of words and sarcasm, i just want to sometimes scream WAIT, SLOWLY PUHHLEASE! (come back again from the top for the second time around) one word, though: NEETCHAAY. lols.

and oh, i lost my wallet just a while back. we were in the cab already making its way to EDSA when the FUCK, WHERE'S MY WALLET drama took place. we instructed the cab driver to go back and wait for me while i go run for only a matter 30 seconds before i reach the cinema (a record i must say). while my legs were shaking and my breath on the verge of exiting my body in a very critical manner, i asked the guard "i left my wallet (breathe, breathe... breathe) can you help me (breathe, breathe) find it? (MORE BREATHS)

"ah baka yun yung nakita diyan, anong kulay?"
"itim"
"halika" while he ushered me to another reception desk and gave me my wallet
"paki-check lang po, bago kayo umalis"
"there's no money to lose, thank you manong..." and i shoook his hand
my gulay, the janitor who found it and the guard who returned should be rewarded in heaven (no money, remember?)

ok that's it for tonight. i know that when i read this post tomorrow, it's still only i who could understand what i wrote here. thanks for decoding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YURI!
god bless you always!

ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.