Monday, February 12, 2007

open letter

an open letter to two beautiful people

hey, i don't know if this is just me or i'm just thinking about it too much. but you seem, to me, distant. you're half as fun as before. you're half as talkative as before. i know there's a secret. and i know what the secret is.
i just want to reassure you that no matter what you want to tell us, you will still be the friend that i have known for almost half my life. believe me, we've been friends for so long that i know you inside out. really. so whatever it is that is bugging you, just spill it out and we'll surely understand. hey, no judgments here... at least on my part. like a father to a son, nothing can surprise me anymore.
so, for you my friend, stop being apprehensive about it. just tell me and we can even talk about it. or we won't even touch the subject, if that's what suits you. but just spill it. i am your friend since elementary and i am your friend now, and i will always be your friend. be true to yourself and we will accept you for everything that you are.

sincerely,
bryan

=============================

hi. i just want to say that as you enter a new chapter of your life, i want you to know that i will always be here for you. we might not exactly have the perfect childhood but hey, blood runs thicker than water. for whatever it is your going through, i am your big brother. i will be the kuya that you didn't have for all your life. ask me anything. tell me anything. i won't pity you. pity is for dogs. but i do understand what you're going through and we will go through it together. after this, springs a new life. we will be there by your side and we will be there to take care of you. take care always and don't let anyone put you down. you are a beautiful yet delicate little flower. be careful and god bless. we all love you.

sincerely,
kuya bryan

No comments: