Friday, February 16, 2007

fropiles

fropiles

just because i had nothing good to do, i checked out profiles over at friendster. i just clicked away until i found these profiles. interesting *evil laugh* i'm willing to be mean now, so deal with it.

I love to eat kaya nga healthy looking ako & happy ,hehehe...Love is really what makes the world go around.My family and friends nortured me, taught me and contributed to the person I am now.

ahh oo nga, healthy looking. nortured na nortured.

uhm..hw cn I dscribe my self??hirap nmn oh.. :p well..simple gurl lng nmn poh ako...mba8, mejo m hiyaen, ala s kaimek,pero cgurado n pg nag salita my ta2maan (syempre yung tao n kinaiinisan koh)...mejo mdali m pikon and napaka sensitive,..ayaw koh poh s mga tao n mt2as ang pride, super kulet, m aarte, filing npaka importante...and xmpre s mga plastic n tao...

add mo to: ayoko rin ng spelling ko. period. no erase.

im weird,stupid,asshole guy,
chillout wit my dumbass friends drunk together nd fall together hahaha (always toxicated)...
\m/_\m/ pissdrunk

buti nalang toxicated. sana mataas ang toxicity level niyan para... para... dead. (x;x)


>>>>>>Sbe Nga NiLa...don't JudGe d BoOk By it's CoVer...supLada...maLDita...wArfreaK...MaaRte...MhiRap Abutin...SosYaLera...etO yunG mGa KdlasaNg NririniG koNg CommEnts Nila Skin..and whiCh is..noT reaLLy ReaLLy TrUe...Im JaZ a SiMpLe GuRL wiTh An ElegAnt LifestyLe, un Lng...DyOsa Ang
TinGin Pra Sa SriLi...and Im ProuD to Say ThaT...Im Just BeinG Me...As In..Me, MyseLF and I...KuLet Noh?

in fairness ang kulit nga. sosyal ka! sosyaaaaaalll!!!!!


+16 yrs oLd turninG 17 dis mAy..(gift ha..juK)
+standz 5"3 1/2..
+gaL wit long heir and morena type..
+Luv 2 sing ..luv my guitar (na wasak na..kakabalibag=))
+musiclover...yeah yeah..!!
+mhilig sa gimiksz peu strict ang parents ku ha..(takas mowd.)
+adeek sa dubi..(charinng..)
+adeek sa peecee(including games and friendster)...xa text..sa chat..sa music.sau este sau..inde un kasama..=))
+adeek sa picture picture..
+luv c fafa jesus(qea i choose nmn ung mga music n nipa2kinggan cu... luv ang familia my 2madorsz and my other friendsz..(^^)
+fave. ang stik o..talap..
+fave ang color pink and black.^^
+i luv the way iam..^^
+dont have to change my self to please evrybody..
+i hate plastixxx...bakfyterz..
+i hate math..dem!?
+i hate guys n ef n ef lage.:-"
+well f ur interested.. add me..
+********@yahoo.com
yM: ********
+digitsz: ********* hulaa nio n lang^^
+landlyn:4444*** yan din=))
`ennxxx.. guyszz...

ang profile na ito ay isang malaking... JUK.

.....ako si ****
....bumbay kung tawagin
....kilalang crush ng bayan
.....kilabot ng caloocan
......asset ng barkada
......tahimik sa kalokohan
.....gabagyo ang lakas ng sex appeal
....pero...humble po ako...

oonga eh... NOOOOOOOOOOOOH?!?!

simple..pero rOcK! hehe (",) mataray dn dw, sbi ng nkara2mi. but seriously, I am the type of person who loves my family so much and would do anything for them...they are my most important possession..

kawawang pamilya. naturingang kasangkapan. hi. hi. hi.


o sige, ako'y papanaw na muna.

ciao!

No comments: