Tuesday, January 16, 2007

two bedroom apartment

two bedroom apartment

my gulay. everytime i come home from work i'm even more stressed. the house is ONE BIG MESS. i mean i do make my own kalat and it's my fault. but i need someone to help me out even at least once a week. just to help me maintain it. i'm not even making an excuse when i say that i'm tired whenever i get home from work. work is just physically demanding at times and tending to my mess at home is another burden i think i just cannot do alone.

sometimes, whenever i start to clean the house, i sit in one corner trying to make a list of to-do's. and between to-do number 1 and to-do number 2, my mind starts to drift and think about repainting, fixing, renovating, and even getting a new place which will bring me back to reality, HEY! WITH THE SALARY YOU'RE GETTING, WHY EVEN BOTHER THINKING?! haay nako. i'm tired.

i'll humiliate myself if i say that there's a leak in my kitchen from the third floor; that every morning i have to wipe the floor and not think about this smell that's coming from the leak. DAMMIT.

the terrace is another fucking mess. the whole building was repainted and along with that the painter made one big fucking mess and left it there. i don't even have the energy to look at it.

i'm getting tired of these. putangfuckingshet.

ciao.

No comments: