Sunday, August 6, 2006

putangina

putanginang yan. lahat na nga ginagawa mo, tapos hindi pa rin nagiging tama ang mga bagay bagay.
god knows i try my hardest to please people at work. god knows the passion in my heart to help out those damned whiny customers. and in return, they'd give me a failing survey?! WHAT. THE. FUCK!

maybe it's a way of god telling me that i should have waited for him to do his thing. and that i was so impatient in taking this job that i have right now. but whatever. i hurts like freaking hell.

my 5th month appraisal is getting the best of me partly because i had the worst rating i could get on my 100th day. honestly, when you ask me to rate myself, i would rate myself a 3.5 out of 4. but no matter how i tell myself that, it is still those customers and my supervisor who give me those ratings. whatever. dammit.

at habang hirap ka na sa paglalagay ng pilit na ngiti sa mukha mo, dadagdagan pa ng supervisor mo ang hirap mo sa pagtatanong ng: "If worse comes to worst, do you have a plan if you don't get regularized?"

PUTANG. INA.

thanks ah! pero mabait naman ang supervisor ko. wala naman akong reklamo sa kanya talga. i just don't appreciate the fact that he asked me that question during the day that i had long discussions with my customers AND got my ZERO rating survey - again. pag minalas ka nga naman.

so. jobstreet. we meet again.

No comments: