Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i am happy

i am happy

i just came from a very long bath and i feel so tired.
it's my rest day today and all i did was clean the house and do my laundry. i'm not complaining though.

right now, i can truly say that i'm happy with the way things are going in my life. i don't have the perfect job, i don't have the perfect friends, i don't have the perfect situations, but these imperfections really do make my life all worthwhile - easier and lovable.

i am not expecting any more drama this year because first thing i'll do is to shut the drama off. i've been there, i've done that, nothing more to it. one thing i've learned though is that when God shuts the door, it's not just the window he leaves open, the backdoor is always wide open. there will always be a silver lining on each rain cloud. luckily i found mine.

i'm happy now.

it's been too long since i said that. and it feels so damn good!

I AM HAPPY!