Wednesday, December 7, 2005

the amazing adventures of a bum

the amazing adventures of a bum

i have been a bum for the last week and it's already quite.. well.. bo-ring. i sleep at 4:30 and wake up at 1:30. i don't know but for some reason, i sleep late and i still get up early. as compared to before when i sleep at 4:30 i am sure that i'll wake up at 4 or later. weird.

when i wake up i smoke, fix my coffee and wash my face. ok the last one is if someone's in the house. i usually go straight to the computer and the tv. yes, both. i read my friend's blogs, check my email, find out that i'm being considered as one of the denizens in clickthecity.com (haha), try to write a blog and then find out sooner that i have nothing to write, scan the tv channels and always end up in travel and leisure, go around the house and try to clean up the mess.

the routine usually take up to an hour or so. after this, i'm completely insane. i look at the walls and figure out what color of paint suits my house. i look at the laundry and see if i can muster the sipag to launder them. then after i tell myself that i can do it, i find out there's no detergent. it's been some time (2 weeks actually) since i last told myself that i should buy detergent, chlorox, and fabric softener.

then back to the walls.

and some more walls.

walls in my room.

walls in the other room.

walls in the living room.

walls in the bathroom.

and all that shit under my dog's, honeybunch, cage.

bring out the trash...ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

then back to square one.

haay... i'm trying to love it. but i don't think i can last up to three months of this. but i will learn to love it. i should.

ciao!