Saturday, August 6, 2005

weekly update

weekly update

this week has been tormenting. after having lost my wallet last week, i had to make do with a green paper slip my school gives to those who lost their id; making entering school premises a long process. but it's ok with me.
i'm also still waiting for the CAP cheque, which is now 2 months pending, to pay my tuition. and enrollment has started already. good thing i only have one subject to take - my thesis. so no more stressing on schedules and number of slots left.
which also brings me to another burden this week. just like what i had expected, the last two weeks of this term will be very stressful becuase all professors will be assigning different papers, projects and theses. i have a thesis on the economic development of a country in ASEAN. i am assigned to do the marketing and human resources part of our business plan for business policies. i need to design a service plan for WG&A Superferry. we need to interview an exporting firm and present the plan and analaysis on class. we need to finish a news release for the national ID system. all these are due next next week. and i have to report about my thesis on economics on wednesday.
about that. i went to DFA a while ago with some friends to resarch about the ASEAN. i know that the library of la salle would suffice but my professor, being the maarteng teacher that he is, wants us to go to different related agencies. ack! unfortunately, we were not able to research because the librarian said that we need to have the referral letter from the library and not from the dean of the department. dang. i was there last wednesday and all she said was for me to present a referral letter on friday and nothing more. had she told me to get that thing from the librarian, i would have gladly done it. but no. she's a big bitch. it's a total waste of time, money, energy and precious gas.
so what did i do after? after running around places while raining, i suddenly felt sick. so, even if i have classes at 3:40 to 6:00, i stayed home and slept. woke up at 8pm. imagine that. i felt so guilty. but then again, the guilt immediately went away after thinking to myself over and over again that it's right for me to rest than suffer the consequences later next week. that would be awful.

so after this quite lengthy post, i still have those papers to be done. so...

ciao!