Monday, August 1, 2005

lost wallet

i've lost my wallet! waaaaaaaahhh!

damn i've lost my wallet! and i have all my atm's and id's there. punyeta.
good thing i didn't put any money there. but fuck i've lost my wallet!

culprit no 1: frustration
i was so frustrated with the chaotic appearance of the house so i did a whirlwind kind of cleaning up. that is putting all those that look like trash into the trash bags without really knowing what i'm throwing.

culprit no 2: video shop
that was the last place i used my wallet.

culprit no 3: cousins
they were all here yesterday. i don't want to think that they got it but who the hell knows. dang.

waaaaaaaaaahhh. and the worst part is, just a while ago, after turning the house down in trying to find it, i fell asleep and dreamt that i found it. so much for good dreams.

ciao!

ps: whoever got it please return it to me. please! there's a big reward waiting. promise.