Sunday, April 24, 2005

windex

windex: the all around house helper


just today, i discovered that some ANAY were living with me. yes, its overly gross but hey, at least i have company. hehe kidding. i was to launder all my curtains when i discovered that beneath the shining shimmering splendidly pink curtain my mom had in the living room were ants which i thought was ANAY enough to be called ANAY. they were building their ant castles all over the cracks and crevices of my wall (thanks to the earthquake during the early 90's). after freaking out mildly (because this was not the first time i discovered this and used insecticide all over the wall), i got my baygon and i was on an insect-repellant-happy-rush. i sprayed over, beneath and over again on the cracks and the wall itself. unfortunately for my insecticide-happy self, the trusty insecticide ran out. so what do i do? i got my windex from the america of the states of the united which my mom sent me. and boy did it do wonders. not only did it kill all the tiny pesters but it also help whiten the wall - nice! hey, windex could use my testimony right now and make more money! the hit movie "my big fat greek wedding" also has something to say about windex, it cures all skin abrasions, diseases and insect bites and whatever-you-haves. so again thanks windex! for making my life a little easier!

ciao!

No comments: