Wednesday, January 19, 2005

death wishes

death wish...es

those reading this might better do this or else, when i die, ill scare the f*ck out of your miserable and pathetic lives! hehe...

when i die

when i die, i want these things to be strictly followed ok? no excuses and PLEASE, no mushy and crybaby stuff.

my coffin

  • i want it signed by all those i know personally. personally meaning i talked to them in my lifetime and i have interacted with them at some point of my life
  • on the sides of the coffin, i want people who know how to draw and paint, make a nice painting or graffitti. calling nolan, calling nolan. i want something that shows something like the last 24 hours of my life
  • i want it colored with any shade of orange and white

my attire

  • i want it to be my school clothes. nothing fancy like a barong or a coat and tie or ill open my eyes and kick your ass
  • no rings, watches, bracelets or necklaces whatsoever
  • i dont want my shoes to match. yeah this is weird (everything here is weird, duh!)
  • my god, even if im alive, my eyebags are killing me. so yeah, tons and tons of concealers - no slight reminder of my dark circles or ill raise my hand and pull you with me
  • tell the make up artist of the funeral parlor to make me handsome even for at least A DAY!

on my wake

  • only one day please. ok, two days max
  • i want my friends singing songs that remind them of me. but please do away from mushy ones
  • i want people going to my wake wearing anything orange and white. leave the black outfits to people 70 and above
  • and please NO CARD GAMES OR GAMBLING. id rather have you draw me from different angles ;)

on my burial

  • i want a church service - no buts, no ifs. im a baptized Roman Catholic for cryin out loud
  • i want these people to sing:
  • a solo by yuri
  • a solo by nikki
  • a duet by rr and japs
  • a duet by ferson and someone
  • and the finale: "the warrior is a child" by gary v. or at least nyoy volante
    (i want the real nyoy please) ok by this time you could try to shed a tear.
    <>
    • NO CRYING!
    • if ever friends are giving testimonies, SAY WHATEVER you want. tell my secrets tell even what happenned to me on the 28th night of june. tell everyone i got stoned once. or maybe twice. tell everyone how, sometimes, i creep the hell out of you. yeah, everything!
    • i want to be cremated
    • if im cremated, my ashes should be scattered somewhere in bais with the dolphins during sunset
    • if im not cremated, i want to be buried right beside papa
    • while my coffin is goind down, no crying and PLEASE NO singing of "rejoice in the lord"
    • i want everybody singing "staying alive"
    • i dont want marching bands
    • i dont want flowers thrown
    • i want letters thrown
    • i dont want any mushy music
    • i also want "happy (sha la la la)" to be the background music

    ok im done for now. for those who read this, i will make you personally liable for it and youll be sorry for maybe a few weeks. hehe. or a year. hehe ;)

    ciao!

    No comments: