Monday, January 24, 2005

#444

# 444

girl: (in a loud and clear voice) NUMBER 444! BRYAN REYES BRYAN REYES!
me: (in a shy and inaudible voice) here... [while walking to the table with two gentlemen who were struggling wiht papers and a lady who was holding the microphone and smiling at me]
me again: umm, i wanna scratch off my vj stint for this...
gentleman no.1: ok, so what are you gonna do? you wrote here singing and vj
me: umm, singing and i guess some, uhh.. (pauses and thinks) maybe spoof someone?
gentleman no.1: ok take your cue
me: (desparetely looking for the microphone amidst what i think a thousand of other wannabe's like myself)
gentleman: the mic's over there. take your cue
me: OH, sorry.. ok.. (takes cue, clears throat)
gentleman no.2: (shouting) LINDA! COMEDY DAW!
me: (surprised and ready to start) ...
girl: ok you can start... umm you say comedy. can you spoof? someone? what can you do?
me: umm i think ill spoo..
girl: ay wait wait, introduce yourself first pa pala!
me: oh ok.. (thinks, thinks, thinks) ... smiles (clears throat) hi im bryan reyes and im currently taking up marketing management at the de la salle university and im only a few months shy of graduating. after graduation i think ill be going to the states so ill be looking forward to that.. and...
girl: OK, can you speak tagalog?
me: oh yeah sure. OPO..
girl: well ok.. WHO can you spoof?
me: (thinks, thinks, thinks) umm mike enriquez (from this point on my voice was sounding from loud to not so loud to no nothing at all) gma..
girl: ok
me: (waits waits waits)
girl: bryan you can start now
me: (clears throat for the nth time and begins sounding like a very much scared and frantic mike enriquez) ... AT ITO PO ANG NAGING PAHAYAG NI GINANG MACAPAGAL ARROYO.. SANDRA GOMEZ PO NAGREREPORT LIVE MULA SA MALACANANG.. SANDRA PASOK!
(me trying so hard to sound so lady like and reporter like all at the same time) ito po si sandra gomez naguulat mula sa palasyo. kararating lang po ni pres. bush sa malacanang at silay gumigimik.. (then i twitched at that moment... GUMIGIMIK??!! so i continued anyway) ito lang ang huling kaganapan sa palasyo mike...
(switching to mike mode again) SALAMAT SANDRA SA WALANG KWENTA MONG REPORT, IINTERVIEW-HIN KO NALANG SI JESSA ZARAGOSA DITO. JESSA... KANTA! (then begins the jessa mode, like eating every word you say) ji vat ijaw hang zhang najmulat zha ajing mga mata..(translation: di bat ikaw ang siyang nagmulat sa aking mga mata)
girl: ok thank you
me: (still under jessa's spell) ji vat ijaw ang najvijay, sa ajin ng zhayahhhh..
girl: THANK YOU!
me: (walks towards the table and getting a blue form and looking sarcastic, scared, dazzled and amused all the same time)
then i go to amanda saying: that was a stupid thing i did. dammit.
====================================================================
what you have just read is an exerpt of my audition for some tv show in abs. yeah laugh your ass off. im doing that too now. now the vision will hunt me until the next next week. argh.
====================================================================
ANYWAY.. concerning the last post; my god! people have never texted me about a blog this much ever! my god, those are just my wishes and not some dramatic over the top depression thing. ok? kapeesh? hehe.. :)
well at least you know now what i want.

i thank you.
exit stage right.

No comments: