Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is why I work

I've been stressed and exhausted before. Pero parang ngayon lang ako nalunod ulit sa work. Stress to the maximum. And just when I thought I wasn't doing anything right, this text comes along:

"Sir Bry, this is _____ po from Batch 38... Sir thank you nga po pala kanina. Natouch po ako. Sir kinakabahan po ak osa revalida hay. Sa inyo ko lang po sinabi sir. Sana makapasa at makaya po. Good night Sir Bry. Mamimiss namin yung 3 weeks na nakasama namin kayo. We love you Sir Bry the best ka talaga, very approachable ;("

I know this is His way of telling me, "It's okay to be tired, son. You're doing a good job!"

Thank you, Lord. Thank you. I just always have to remind myself that I'm blessed. This is more than enough. Okay na sakin ang maka affect at maka-inspire ng one single soul.

=)


No comments: