Friday, August 26, 2011

Life on the road


Nice to be back home after almost a month of traveling for work. I love that I get to places I've never been to. It just took its toll on me after a month of doing it -- laundry, time, social life, lovelife, not to mention the sheer exhaustion.

I tried scoring myself on how much of the Philippines I've been to again and I got a C+. Mababa pa rin pala teehee! =D


In other news, I'm so glad to be alive after that fastcraft trip from Sorsogon to Masbate. Ayayay! The sea was so rough that a lot of the luggage and even the TV inside the seacraft fell from its place. I was literally yanked off my seat quite a number of times, too.
I shall never go to Masbate again during the rainy season. And if I really need to, there's always the plane.

In hindsight, the trip was good. I was able to book a case, at the very least. =)

Ciao!

No comments: