Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello from the Netherworld!

I don’t exactly remember when I started reading again. So far and unexpectedly this year, I have this somewhat insatiable need to read. I’ve read The Rule of Four, A Thousand Splendid Suns, a host of Dan Brown fast reads such as The Lost Symbol, Deception Point, and currently, Digital Fortress, in a matter of two months. Just this week, I satisfied the urge to buy new books (Angelology, The God of Small Things) because I’m almost done with the last of my Dan Brown. Surprisingly, I haven’t touched any John Grisham, yet.

This, however, isn’t about my reading list. I just remembered to visit this old and dusty blog and realized that I haven’t been blogging, well, for the longest time. I’m still blaming twitter for it when I’m almost used to making do with the 140 character limit on my thoughts. Aside from the fact that I can flood the web with my unsolicited updates anytime with my phone, I haven’t seen the need for me to vent out anything that requires more than the 140 character limit.

Obviously, this is merely a repository of all my ramblings and thoughts about whatever that comes to mind and my so-called universe – which I think is quite unfortunate. This means that I haven’t been in touch with myself for the longest time.

In any case, I’ve just seen a movie and there was a line uttered by one of the characters there that told me to “just surrender in the moment.” I shall try that very soon. I must write everything I see now. Maybe bringing a notebook and a pen should also help.

Hello blog! I shall see more of you! I’m going back to Cebu in two weeks and you shall hear from me then, too.

Ciao!

No comments: