Wednesday, May 19, 2010

random still

+ my boss is resigning. he confirmed it with me yesterday without fanfare. i wished him well and i told him, "TAE KA." hehe. until they find a replacement, it's just myself in the training and marketing department. =(


+ this week is my first full-on batch training. i'll be handling everything, from start to finish. it's three-week course and whole day training, too.

+ i am welcoming the change. i hope i can do this for a long time. i like what i do.

+ you and you're half truths. no matter what you say, a half truth is a half lie. period. i'm just taking a step back. i'll let you do your thing and leave everything to chance. that's what this is anyway -- chance.

+ my credit card debt is still there. masaya nanaman sila.

+ i'm looking forward to tomorrow, this weekend, and the rest of my life.

+ was able to talk to you today, i still can't figure you out. what the hell are you? :)

ciao!

No comments: