Monday, April 5, 2010

have i told you?

... that at an age of 26, and in almost five years of working, i was retired twice?


... that i still want another beach escapade after being in bohol and zambales in three weeks' time?

... that i try my hardest to be the bryan you want me to be? and that although it may not seem like it, it still hurts when i remember the things i'm supposed to forget?

... that i'm dreading working next week?

... that i miss my TDD family?

... that i desperately need/want a massage but i can't afford it now?

... that my finances are in the worst situation in years?

... that i'm thinking of backpacking for a few weeks with no cellphone?

... that you might have not noticed, but i try to blog less and less? less words, less moping, less feeling.

... that i have a backlog of three photo albums for me to upload on fb and multiply?

... that i beginning to think that this is not working out and it's not meant for me?

... that i should be sleeping but i find sleeping wasting precious vacation time so i go around looking for stuff to do online and in real life?

... that i'm on my last straw?

well i told you now.

ciao.


No comments: