Tuesday, December 8, 2009

finding chi: one more for the road

i need to find my center soon.

there's just too much in my mind right now and i can't seem to find balance in all of it. there's much to think about, much to ponder on, much to focus my attention on, but the thought process (that is rational) is quite elusive. those that run in my mind are clouded, almost tinged with grey smoke -- laced with perplexity and paranoia, and still, with a streak of assurance. it feels as if i've been floating in suspended animation in the last weeks. 
truth be told, i find it ironic because i know for a fact that i am by myself most of the time and i indulge myself in processing everything that i go through in a day. it's just that, lately, i can't find solace in doing that anymore.

*shoulders droop*

No comments: