Wednesday, September 23, 2009

bad day

but as they say, it's all about perspective.

i had a bad day because:

  • i twisted my leg, can't walk properly, and it hurts like mother
  • i had an after-office training
  • my computer in the office broke down... again.
  • it started raining shortly after the training and i was soaking wet when i got home
  • i'm having palpitations yet again
  • i didn't have the time to get the results of last week's tests
  • my land line is still not working

but i should be happy because:
  • my mommy loves me
  • mommy and jamie are now doing fine
  • daryll and janna are both doing great
  • i have close friends
  • the weather is cooler
  • i was able to get all things done today
  • i did not make a fuss over what i'm feeling
  • i still have legs
  • my blood tests were negative for hyperthyroidism
  • i got seasons 2 and 3 of avatar
  • my colds are now virtually gone
  • i don't spend on dinners
  • i'm 100% debt free
  • i can do anything i want

see, 14 to 7. though i'm still cringing every time i take a step, the happy stuff still outweigh the bad stuff.

ciao.

No comments: