Sunday, June 7, 2009

rediscovery



If tomorrow is judgment day
And I'm standing on the front line
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life
I will say I spent it with you...
Your love is my love and my love is your love
it would take an eternity to break us up
And no matter what the people say
I'll be waiting for you after the judgment day...


i remember i loved everything about this song -- lyrics, tempo, melody, and oh THE singerdiva.




next one, another rediscovery of an old 80's song. this one is just hilarious. made me laugh until i cried. i admire the person who did this, he must've been really bored and decided to do this. hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. =D


ciao!

2 comments:

jdboy said...

ang tanga ng post mo bry. sayang sa effort. i heytchu

|| manokchicken || said...

haha wag kang plastic, alam kong nag enjoy ka! hahaha. =P