Thursday, April 2, 2009

my ipod

i bought my ipod last december of 2007 as a christmas present to myself. a few days after, i had buyer's remorse -- just 'cuz i wasn't really planning on buying one -- macky forced me. lol.

but after a few weeks, it's one of the things i can't leave behind -- together with my cellphone, watch, wallet, and hanky.

while i was charging, i saw all the songs and movies in my ipod. out of the 80G i have (the same size as my pc's hard drive now =( )...
17.99G audio
12.58G movies
114.8MB photos
293MB others
all that in a little over a year. as for my playlist, these have been the most played:
113 gravity by sara bareilles
98 i'm yours by jason mraz
94 lucky by jason mraz and colbie caillat
90 the man who can't be moved by the script
85 butterfly by jason mraz
83 make it mine by jason mraz
83 live high by jason mraz
82 one sweet love by sara bareilles
80 come round soon by sara bareilles
78 love for a child by jason mraz
77 morningside by sara bareilles
uhmm, yeah they're two/three of my favorite musicians. what didn't reflect there are songs by james blunt, alanis morisette, and frou frou/imogen heap.

well, that's all. sharing lang ulit.

ciao!

No comments: