Monday, September 1, 2008

randomness

i got the biggest compliment of the year from my boss. magaling daw ako sa tao. it felt good. siguro kasi, kahit na ano pang mangyari, i choose people over anything. yun lang. therefore, without sounding condescending, my friends are lucky because once i consider them friends, they are my friend (cheesy but) forever. i have this unreasonable tolerance that i can only grant to friends and family. but i'm digressing. anyway if there's one thing that i can say with full confidence it's "relationships first before anything else."


=============

yes, i've stayed out of the blogosphere for a week, marami na kasi akong nasusulat na walang saysay. at bilang boring na tao naman kasi ako, um-experience na muna ako ng mga bagay bagay na pwedeng isulat dito.

=============

congratulate me for graduating
(finally!!) my thursday classes (na naging wednesday tapos friday).


my classmates. ako yata pinakabata.

=============

anyway, just to get some pics off of my phone, let me share them to you
(syempre selected lang!)

click to enlarge ulit!



regie's birthday


tin, shei, and guess-who's legs while waiting for a cab


kapag bored sa office


how my head looks like. ang weird.


tin on the mrt platform


with the HOT girls of the newest killer viral video. LOL.

that's it. so tomorrow i'll be posting another entry for sure. something connected to the last two pictures. *wink wink*

ciao!


No comments: