Monday, August 18, 2008

you wreak havoc sometimes

i'm getting better now. as bleak as the outlook a few months ago was, i knew i'd get here. it was freaking hard, and it still is hard.
i am managing now. i guess i was right in thinking that the best way to forget is to remember. i have to kill myself lots and lots of times for me to breathe again. i have to torture myself quite a number of times, too, to release all the emotions that i keep to myself.

there are times that i'm tired of even hoping for things to get better because of the rut i'm in and i'm still in the state of picking up the pieces without hurting myself in the process. i am now, conscious in moving forward
(even before, i think i already was).

for now, i am alive in the in the knowledge that i will get there. and until then, you would have to be patient with me.