Saturday, May 10, 2008

slepeh

this is crazy but it's already almost 4am. i was just done doing my nightly routine. it's been my 3rd day of doing overtime work which usually extends up until 1:30. this time, however, stretched to 3am. i still have work tomorrow and technically i need to be there by 8. i have no clue how i'm getting up later. i'll push it to almost 10 i guess.

a lot has happened the past week. most of it is all about work, which i won't really blog about because i know my two readers would get bored. so, in a nutshell, we are on the last week of preparations for the national convention next week. i'm excited and i'm scared. excited because this is gonna be my first convention which i helped organize and am a part of. also because we get to dress up. great. the only thing that bothers me is that i can't really enjoy it as much because i'll be running the whole 4 days - morning till night.
next week is gonna be the big bang. hopefully everything goes well. damn.
special mention: i did 130 invitations - did almost half of it, printed it, cut it and what happened? it was not released. GREAT.

but in all these, I AM GRATEFUL.

my only problem is, what am i to do the coming days after that? sheesh.

anyway, i gotta hit the sack now. buhbye. my eyes are literally popping out anytime soon.

goodnight philippines, goodnight world.

wuy. naghihintay ako..

No comments: