Sunday, May 25, 2008

MY sunday

today, i decided to have a totally me-time. today is all about me. i did not worry about my laundry, my bills, how my apartment looks like, how everything seems to be on the floor, my dentist, my life.
after quite a few weeks, i finally allowed myself to breathe again. it's scary, at first, because it seems like i'm treading unknown waters. but as before, i finally got my rhythm and it felt natural again.
a part of me still wants to hold on to what life has been for me a few weeks back. i think i should embrace that, too.
i'm still hopeful. i'm not frightened, it's unbearable. but i also know that faith shouldn't be blind. that i don't threaten it by asking questions, i make it stronger.
i'm blabbering and you won't understand.

so ciao!

congratulations bryan, this is your 400th post!

No comments: