Thursday, February 14, 2008

37th floor

i'm on the 37th floor. everything seems so small. all the things that didn't make sense before are now part of a bigger picture. the street that i call home is now just a strip of lights no bigger than my palm. the building that i always look up to are now almost just half my size.


i'm on the 37th floor. i have nothing but the strong winds blowing through my face and my hair. i don't like the fact that it messes my hair. but up here, everything seems so calm and quiet.

im on the 37th floor. i can hear nothing but the faint sounds of the bustling streets just below me. what used to be busy people crossing the streets are but moving specks of colors dotting the area below.

i'm on the 37th floor. what would it feel to be falling 37 storeys down? what would i think about? what kind of rush would that be? how fast am i gonna hit the earth?

ciao!

No comments: