Thursday, January 24, 2008

random

ang sabi ni imogen heap:

I join the queue on your answer phone and all I am is holding breath. Just pick up I know you're there, can't you hear? I'm not myself
Well, go ahead and lie to me - you could say anything. Small talk will be just fine. Your voice is everything. We owe it to love. And it all depends on you.

So listen up. The sun hasn't set. I refuse to believe that it's only me feeling. Just hear me out. I'm not over you yet. It’s love on the line, can you handle it?

So how do I do normal? A smile I fake; the permenant wave of cue-cards and fix-it kits. Can't you tell? I'm not myself

I'm a slow motion accident lost in coffee rings and fingerprints. I don't wanna feel anything but I do and it all comes back to you.

So listen up "this" sun hasn't set. I refuse to believe that it's only me feeling. Just hear me out, I'm not over you yet. It’s love on the line, can you handle it?

Look at me straight. Don't make me wait. I can't take this. Love's on the line.

Is that your final answer?
i agree. just hear me out daw.

ang sabi naman ni meredith:
we all think we're going to be great and we feel a little bit robbed when our expectations are not met. but sometimes, our expectations sell us short.
sometimes the expected pales in comparison to the unexpected. you gotta wonder why we cling to our expectations. because the expected is just what keeps us steady standing still. the expected's just the beginning. the unexpected is what changes our lives.
totoo nga naman.

so i'm home. in the lull between dinner and slumber, i'm left here in this room, infront of the monitor doing this. i know i was supposed to write something that i thought of earlier this morning while doing the commute but i kinda lost the idea already during the commute home.
you see, everytime i commute, what you may call ideas, thoughts, realizations come to me like rain. while i listen to songs plugged into my ear, i'd see something that would catch my attention and imagination. Ninety percent of the time, it's the what if's more than the aha's that would hit me. and then i'd play along with it, even obsess myself about it especially if the MRT is crowded or if the traffic along EDSA is heavy. but then as i slide my card into the slot to get out or as i go down the steps of the jeep, those thought that i have obsessed myself with would immediately evaporate into thin air - that is if the pollution in the metro is not as heavy as normal.

so anyway, that's my entry for today. nothing much. it's not because i feel the need to write something here or that i feel obliged. it's just that as much as i would like to write whatever it is i really really wanna write, i bet we've seen it all before.

then again, i choose this. and this is supposedly happiness.


emo mode: listen closely. can you hear it? it's the sound of my heart breaking.

No comments: